Photo Mount Delivery Charges
Your mounts and other items will normally be dispatched in 2 to 3 working days. However, we do say allow 5 working days of receipt of your order.
This is because we manufacture "on demand", meaning that your order will be passed to the factory when we receive it and your order will be dispatched as soon as it has been manufactured. For example, goods ordered on a Friday before 2pm, will be dispatched by the following Thursday. During peak periods, dispatching may take an extra day.
We have a minimum order of £10.00, plus VAT for Click & Collect from our work premises. There is a minimum Order of £20.00 Plus VAT for shipping.
For deliveries we charge a flat rate £7.50 plus VAT for Mainland UK (minimum spend £33.00) and £12.50 + VAT to the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland (minimum spend £39.00).
Free Shipping. All orders over £85.00 before VAT to the UK mainland are carriage free
Free Shipping. All orders over £125.00 before VAT to the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland.
We ship through DPD using their 24 hour delivery service to the UK mainland. Deliveries to the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland, delivery can take between 48 and 72 hours.
Although DPD is unable to guarantee next day delivery (or 48-72 hours where applicable), they do have over a 98% success rate. You can track your delivery using the DPD website.
We have been instructed by HMRC to charge VAT on carriage.
VAT is not charged on goods to the Channel Islands.
Highlands & Islands Postcodes:
BT (Northern Ireland), HS, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40, IV41 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, IV63, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA38, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH4 to PH44, PH49, PH50, ZE, IM (Isle of Man) and CHANNEL ISLANDS.
Shipping to the EU
After a small period of consultation and consideration, we are now happy to resume Exports to the EU.
Due to the increased Administration, fees, rise in transport costs and changes in procedures, there are several things to consider and implement:
- Regardless of destination of Export within the EU, we will no longer need to charge VAT here on the goods bought. This is whether you are a private individual or Business of any kind.
- If you are a business, we will need an EORI number before we can ship any goods. This is an EU Law. Details of how to apply for an EORI number can be found here.
- When the goods ordered arrive in the Country of Destination, the VAT charged in that country, on the goods to be received, will be due. This is regardless of whether or not you are VAT registered. If you are VAT registered, you will be able to claim the VAT back as per your Countries Rules and Regulations.
- It will vary from Country to Country but there will in all likelihood be a Customs charge as well as a VAT bill to pay before goods are released to the customer. The goods sent do not attract a Tariff or Duty. The Customs charge can be thought of as an Administration charge for the extra paper work.
- We incur a Customs charge our end, which we cover.
- Due to the added costs incurred due to extra paper work and costs, we are going to have to raise the minimum order to the EU, including to The Republic of Ireland to £75.00. Carriage free is £150.00.
Customers from The Republic of Ireland can order on our website.
Unfortunately, customers outside the UK and The Republic of Ireland, due to technical issues, cannot order using our website to order. Orders and queries can be e-mailed or phoned through.
Carriage free thresholds for EU Countries are based on the carriage charged to us. Carriage costs and carriage free thresholds to the following Countries is as follows:
- Belgium Carriage £15.35 - Carriage free £150.00
- France Carriage £15.35 - Carriage free £150.00
- Republic of Ireland Carriage £15.35 - Carriage free £150.00
- Spain Carriage £20.46 - Carriage free £200.00